Hy-Lok toggle valves are designed for quick acting and positive on / off control of media in moderate temperature and pressure applications. Rugged and compactly designed, Hy-Lok toggle valves are available with manual and pneumatic actuation, and range in size from 1/8" to 1/2".
Toggle Valve Features:
- Quick opening and closing
- Straight and angle patterns available
- Stainless steel or brass construction
- Standard Black Bylon handle or optional stainless steel handle
- Pneumatic actuation
- Choice of Hy-Lok Tube Fitting, female NPT, and Male NPT end connection
- Orifice Range - from 0.080 to 0.250 in (2.0 to 6.4mm)
- Panel mount nut standard
With pressure handling up to 300 psi and temperatures up to 200°F, Hy-Lok has a toggle valve solution to meet your needs.
Contact your Hy-Lok fluid system solutions expert today to learn more or locate a distributor.
Browse the following Instrument Toggle Valve PDFs for technical dimensions, temperature & pressure ratings, and ordering information: