Hy-Lok double ferrule compression tube fittings provide leak-free performance for the most demanding applications. Our tube fittings are commonly used throughout the oil and gas, pulp & paper, petro-chemical/chemical processing, research laboratories, aerospace and defense, chemical processing, power generation, cryogenic and semiconductor, shipbuilding and heavy industrial industries.
Hy-Lok tube fittings are available in a variety of configurations and sizes that fulfill the need for leak-free gas and fluid containment.
Hy-Lok Tube Fitting Features
- Low torque assembly
- Positive leak free seal assembly and reassembly
- Standard materials include 316 stainless steel, brass and Monel; others available upon request
- Heat code traceability for 316 stainless steel and Alloy 400
- Size range from 1/16” thru 2” (2mm thru 38mm O.D.tubing)
- Variety of end connections and patterns.
- Hydraulic swaging tools (EZY-MAT) are provided for easy installation
Contact our Tube Fitting Division or a Hy-Lok distributor today to discuss your application needs.