Hy-Lok USA, Inc. precision pipe fittings are designed for instrumentation and process control. Hy-Lok pipe fittings are available in a wide assortment of thread combinations and sizes for easy transition from one thread design to another, or to accommodate increases and reductions in pipe fitting thread sizes.
Hy-Lok Pipe Fitting Features
- Many different connections and configurations.
- Standard materials are S316, brass and carbon steel.
- Size ranges from 1/8" thru 2" NPT.
- Precision thread construction to ensure leak-free and reliable systems.
- Working pressure calculated in accordance with power piping code ANSI B31.1 and refinery piping code ANSI B31.3
Contact Hy-Lok's tube fitting division today to discuss your application needs, or locate a local distributor.
Reducing Street Elbow
Hex Reducing Coupling
Hex Reducing Nipple
Hex Long Nipple
Union Ball Joint
ISO Parallel Gasket
Back to Top